Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Dance

 On Pat's birthday there was a daddy/daughter dance held in our town.  
Sam was so so so excited to go!!  I took her shopping for a new dress (she kept 
asking if they were on sale, oops, hehe, a Dave Ramsey girl already!) and I thought for
sure she was going to pick frills and bows. Nope, she is all 80's :)
 As I was curling her hair, she kept squirming and asking how much longer.
Then she looked in the mirror and asks,"Can we do this
everyday???"  Umm...no thank you.
 She and her Daddy have a sweet relationship.  She loooooves
her Daddy.  They both will lay on the couch, snuggled up with her silky
blankie, totally content.  Gavin and I could last doing that
for about a minute.  We are both touch me nots :)
 They had so much fun.  What a special event, I can't wait to watch
them do this year after year.  I can wait to watch her grow up
in each years picture.  It's going way too fast :(
This picture melts my heart.  I am blessed.  And this is my first entry
for my 1000 gifts.

#1: A husband who loves his children totally and completely.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE her dress. She is so beautiful. I can understand why she wanted to do this every day! Amen to #1. I can't wait to see your other gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.