Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Day of School!

Here we are again at the beginning of a new school year!!!  I can't even believe it!  Here are some pictures to capture the first day of the 2012-13 year.

They are even being sweet to each other :)

My first and second grader.  For those who don't the down low, we homeschooled Gavin last year.  It was such an amazing year for our hearts to be connected.  He did just a couple months in school before we took him out for lots of different reasons, but the most being that the Lord was leading us to.  But, Patrick felt this year, being back at school is the best fit for him.  He has the same teacher he started with last year, who is awesome, just a new group of students.  A fresh start for my little man. 


I had a hard time making them stop for me to take this picture, they excited to start the school year.  What an anwser to prayer :) 


This pic is of Sam and her bff, Windsor.  These two are so sweet together.  They are different classes this year but they will still get recess together. 



My prayer over them this year is for Gavin to find solid, life long friendships and gain confidence in himself, along with who he is in Christ.  For Sam, that she continues to be a leader and shows God's love to everyone around her.  She said she can't wait to talk to her friends about Jesus :)

As I drove away from the school, I had tears in my eyes.  A new season.  A new chapter for me.  I got to go have a wonderful morning shopping with my sweet friend Brittany, where one stop we went to was the beauty supply store, and I got to be in my favorite spot, the nail polish aisle.  This is what pry kept the tears at bay :)  I am looking forward to what God has in store next for me.  So far I see lots of guitar practice in my future, so I can get past the chords of C,G,Em, A, A minor, D.....Oh and yes, to finally catch up on scrapbooking, woohoo!!

Here is to hopefully having more time to blog as well :)


1 comment:

  1. Love you, my friend. And I'm excited to see you bloom while the kidlets are away.

    And I can't wait to see your new scrap pages that will undoubtedly be impressive and gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.